Place: Vancouver Conference Center, room MR08
Time: from 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM
Habitat International Coalition (HIC) convokes all its members to the next General Assembly, which will take place on Tuesday, June 20th, in the evening, at WUF3, Vancouver BC, Canada.
This General Assembly is considered as an institutional hit among many other HIC activities to celebrate 30 years networking for a place to live in peace and dignity. In the light of current HIC strategic lines of action, the expected outcomes of the Assembly are inputs for HIC global networking and elements to evaluate HIC global approach.
The following proposed agenda:
- Verification of Quorum
- Approval of the Agenda
- Welcome and introduction by HIC President, Enrique Ortiz
- Approval of the Minutes of the General Assembly, Cairo, September 2005
- Renewal of HIC structures representatives
- Progress and Financial Reports and Plans by President and General Secretariat
- Themes for networking globally: 30 years and beyond, what are we networking for?
- HIC Strategic Lines 2005-2007
- Outcomes CSO Roundtable and preparatory debate
- Meeting local struggles with global networking: Working together and supporting each other
- the international networking effectiveness for partners’ purposes and interests
- Campaigns: Housing and Land Rights Day 2006
- Other business
- Date and place of the next General Assembly